The Women’s Le Col By Wiggins Pro Lightweight Bib Shorts are optimised for summer training rides and hot days racing. Don’t let the heat get to you, these shorts are designed for use in 30 degrees plus and with the premium gold Wiggins livery, you are reminded of the conditions Britain’s first Tour de France-winner had to navigate on the way to winning the yellow jersey.
Staying cool is a huge deal when you need to perform at your maximum and these bibs help you to keep your cool. They succeed in this thanks to an ultralight and breathable construction that includes mesh side panels for added sweat wicking. With pre-folded elastic bib uppers and a new elasticated lightweight leg gripper, they also help to reduce irritation and give you a smooth, comfortable ride.
Constructed with WorldTour rider input and carrying the name of a British icon in Sir Bradley Wiggins, these shorts will rapidly become your go-to choice for hot summer riding.
"Riding in peak summer conditions can be punishing, but when you’re cool, comfortable and aero that helps you dig a little bit deeper."
- Designed for racing in 30 degrees plus with input from WorldTour riders
- Women’s-specific cut and fit
- Premium gold Le Col by Wiggins detailing
- Pre-folded elastic bib uppers
- Ultralight and breathable construction
- Constructed with World Tour input.
- Mesh side panels
- New elasticated and perforated lightweight leg gripper
- Premium Pro Dolomiti Chamois
- Main Body Fabric: 80% Polyamide, 20% EA
- Weight: 225 GSM
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Close all zippers/velcro fastenings
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag