The bold lines emblazoned on this jersey signify arcane painted lines of a velodrome, where Sir Bradley Wiggins began and rounded out his incredible cycling career. From Herne Hill in south London to the hour record, and five Olympic medals in between, Wiggins owes a lot to the humble velodrome.
A premium and incredibly lightweight jersey, this piece of kit is designed for the hottest conditions and the toughest riding. An open weave 3D mesh material offers superb cooling and sweat-wicking properties, while the women’s specific race cut sits nicely on your torso.
Silicone banding at the sleeves and the hem of the jersey inspire confidence that it will stay put, no matter the terrain or climate. Three rear pockets are included, spacious enough for all your ride essentials. A fourth, more secure, waterproof pocket gives you somewhere to store your keys or cards.
A jersey engineered for mountain climbs with a design that invokes the velodrome, and bearing all of Le Col’s performance expertise – this jersey is the full cycling package.
"I loved riding the velodrome, whether that was the concrete of Herne Hill or the polished board of Rio or London."
- Developed with insight from Sir Bradley Wiggins and the world’s top riders
- Premium gold Le Col by Wiggins detailing
- A jersey designed for use in the hottest of riding conditions between 20°C to 40°C, and particularly in the mountains of Europe
- Open weave 3D mesh primary material is lightweight, channels a cooling airflow and is highly effective at wicking moisture
- Sleek, race-inspired cut
- Silicone banding at hem and sleeve for secure fit
- Three rear pockets with a fourth hidden and waterproof valuables pocket
- Full length zipper and zip guard
- Made in Italy
- 94% Polyester
- 6% Elastane
- Weight: 85 GSM
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Close all zippers/velcro fastenings
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag