Sir Bradley Wiggins gained global fame when he won the Tour de France, but long before that it all started on the track. From Herne Hill, hidden away in suburban south London, to the Olympic velodromes of Rio and Beijing, the five-time medal winner has a lot of gratitude for the track – it’s also what inspired the Women’s Le Col by Wiggins Sport Lightweight Jersey Pursuit.
The women’s specific jersey uses bold colouring on the front and rear, with the addition of golden sleeve hems to signify the Le Col by Wiggins collaboration. The Sport Lightweight Jersey is a more relaxed fit than our WorldTour-tested Pro Air kit, and is at home on training rides and club runs as much as café rides and commutes.
A women’s specific fit along with a silicone banded hemline ensures the jersey stays put, and rear pockets mean there is more than enough room for your riding essentials. A fourth zipped pocket is the perfect place to securely store your keys or cards.
"A fantastic way to stand out on the club run, a classy but bold design that recognises where I started and finished my career, on the track."
- Gold Le Col by Wiggins detailing
- Women’s specific fit
- Mesh side panelling for breathability
- Lightweight main body fabrics
- Mesh rear pockets and cuffs
- Silicone banded hemline and fitted sleeve bands for a secure fit
- Zip guard
- Three rear pockets, plus fourth zipped pocket for extra security
- Made in Italy
- Main Body fabric: 100% polyester 95 gsm
- Pockets/Sides/Cuffs: 94% Polyester, 6% elastane, 75gsm.
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Close all zippers/velcro fastenings
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag