The Women’s Team Le Col Wahoo Race Bib Shorts are the same as the official kit worn by Britain’s brightest and boldest elite women’s team on race day. Profits from the sales of the Le Col Wahoo collection go back into funding and supporting the team.
Constructed using insight from the finest athletes in sport and endless road testing, our Race Bib Shorts are about offering dialled in performance, a supportive feel and versatile breathability.
Cut for nose of the saddle, all out race efforts, these shorts deliver an aerodynamic mapped fit alongside mesh bib straps with under-the-radar blackout silicone leg grippers to hold them in situ. Finished with a women’s Pro Chamois, placed to support aggressive positions, a silicone treatment provides extra comfort and reduces excess bulk.
"Road tested, refined and ridden by some of the best cyclists in the world. The Pro Bib Shorts are designed to offer just the right level of comfort without compromising on support, breathability and crucially, performance."
- Lightweight Lycra Sport Fibre
- Laser-cut incisions on the thighs to maximise ventilation
- Fast wicking mesh bib straps
- Dolomiti Pro Gel Chamois, optimised for training
- Flat locked seams
- Silicon leg gripper
- 80% Polyamide
- 20% Elastane
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Close all zippers/velcro fastenings
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag