The jersey you reach for on a cold Spring morning in search of a challenge. The Le Col x Lion of Flanders Pro Long Sleeve Jersey celebrates a Classics legend – Johan Museeuw. Available in a sublimated sky blue to represent the National jersey or in black as the World jersey with a touch of colour as a nod to the World Champ over the rear pockets.
Featuring a brushed back lycra that offers protection from cold air without sacrificing the breathability and fit of traditional summer jerseys.
Cut with a low stack ergonomic collar for comfort when riding, this jersey has a compressive fit that’s secured by a silicone band at the hem and low-profile cuffs.
Cover-stitched for strength, this jersey wicks moisture effectively from your skin under intense efforts. Finished with three rear pockets and a concealed fourth waterproof, your valuables are secure.
"Celebrating a Classics Legend, the Le Col x Lion of Flanders Pro Long Sleeve is the ideal layer for fresh starts at top speed. With nods to a cycling icon, you can celebrate cycling's heartland an it's heros on your ride."
- Embroidered Museeuw inspired patches
- Low stack ergonomic collar
- Textured brushed back Force lycra
- Four way stretch
- Lightweight 120 gsm fabric weight
- Breathable material with moisture management properties
- Force Lycra
- Compressive fit
- FItted using our Pro fit
- Silicone band at the hem
- Fourth Waterproof pocket
- Three rear pockets
- Low profile cuffs
- Coverstitched for strength and security
- Embroidered logos
- 77% Nylon
- 23% Elastane
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Close all zippers/velcro fastenings
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag