The Le Col x McLaren Project Aero Long Sleeve Jersey has been meticulously refined, engineered and mapped by McLaren aerodynamics experts to afford the rider an effective, efficient and proven external layer for saving energy and effort on segments. Composed using air tripping High Speed Lycra front and sleeve panelling, this jersey disrupts airflow, smoothing your passage through it on the bike.
An aero profile maintained with debossed and double sublimated logos throughout, a low profile race radio pocket allows you to remain in the loop when tackling elite events. Folded elastic banded cuffs offer an aero finish to the sleeves, whilst a Le Col x McLaren hemline gripper ensures this jersey is securely fitted for fast riding.
Finished with three rear pockets and a fourth zipped pocket optimised for aerodynamics with rubberised reflective McLaren tabs, practicalities on the road are taken care of - meaning you can focus on the road ahead.
“Tested against Team Issue WorldTour kit at races, in the wind tunnel, and on the track. In every scenario, this kit has outperformed them all”
- WindTunnel tested and developed with McLaren Experts
- Air tripping High Speed Lycra fabric on front and sleeves
- Long sleeve cut for enhanced aerodynamics
- Folded elastic banded cuffs for low profile aero finish
- Debossed and double sublimated logos and design for aero finish
- Low profile Race Radio pocket
- Le Col x McLaren hemline gripper for secure fit.
- 3 low profile rear pockets with zip pocket
- Laser cut rubberised McLaren Tab and two rear reflective tabs for visibility
- Main Body Fabric: 80% Nylon, 20% Elastane
- Back and Side: 100% Polyester
- Weight: 95 GSM
- Engineered for an extremely tight and aggressive fit - size up if on threshold of sizes
- Delicate disruptive boundary materials require gentle manipulation into place
- Do not force kit when dressing.
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Close all zippers/velcro fastenings
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag