A limited edition design inspired by the gruelling 199km double ascent of Mount Ventoux on Stage 11 of the 2021 Tour de France.
The Pro jersey is made to deliver versatile performance across the wide ranging conditions of a mountain stage. The combination of a breathable body fabric and High Speed Tripping Sleeve material offer efficiency at the heart of your ride.
Fitted using our WorldTour proven Pro cut, this jersey is close and compressive, with a sublimated pattern in honour of the iconic Ventoux climb designed in collaboration with Science in Sport. Finished with Silicone banding at the sleeves and hemline, three rear pockets ensure practicality on the road.
"The Science in Sport Pro Jersey is inspired by the gruelling stage 11 of the 2021 Tour. Breathable, with aero flourishes, the Pro jersey would be the perfect companion for this stage."
- Limited Edition Science in Sport design
- Aerodynamic High Speed Lycra sleeves
- Lightweight breathable fabrics
- Close aerodynamic fit for high performance
- Full length zip and zip guard
- Three large rear pockets
- Made in Italy
- 100% polyamide
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Close all zippers/velcro fastenings
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag