Taking inspiration from the local climb to our factory, you'll be sure to bring out the mountain goat inside you in these bib shorts. Exactly the same as our Hors Categorie Bib Shorts II, but in a striking printed design - you won't go amiss in this plush and premium piece of kit.
A cuff gripper keeps the shorts in place on the leg and the lightweight bib straps, which are laser cut for precision, hold the rest of the garment softly against the skin. A Dolomiti Gel Chamois ensures comfort in the saddle and to help you keep pushing the pedals on a long day out. A debossed logo on the rear is a new signature of our updated Hors Categorie Bib Shorts.
"A beautifully executed design to our ever popular Hors Categorie Bib Shorts II - you'll feel inspired to get out for a ride when you have these bib shorts to put on."
- Design inspired by our home climb, the Monte Grappa
- Laser cut mesh bib straps for breathability
- Designed for long distance comfort.
- Premium Dolomiti Gel Chamois
- Road tested by our founder and former pro, Yanto Barker
- Made in Italy
- Supportive, performance oriented fit.
- Our finest feeling fabrics for an unbeatable on-bike experience
- Refined silicone leg gripper for precision fit
- Debossed Logoing over leg grippers
- Reflective detailing
- Main Body Fabric: 62% Polyamide, 38% Elastane Weight: 140 GSM
- Bib Uppers: 86% Polyester, 14% Elastane Weight: 105 GSM
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Close all zippers/velcro fastenings
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag