Designed with speed in mind, the Le Col Women’s Pro Aero Bib Tights are built for maximum efficiency, keeping your legs warm in the off-season without restricting movement. We’ve included a lightweight lower leg to keep the bibs breathable and reduce overheating once you’re up to speed.
Ideal for hard training sessions or races over the cooler months, the Pro Aero Bib Tights regulate your temperature while the close fit maintains a smooth silhouette, thus reducing drag. Your speed need not suffer when the temperature drops, with our pre-folded binding on the edges maintaining that smooth finish. In addition, tripping fabrics have been added to the lower leg to increase aerodynamics and make each pedal stroke even more efficient.
The bib uppers use a super soft grid material that wicks sweat, regulating your temperature and keeping you warm without the added bulk of some other thermal materials. The ankle cuffs are lightweight and keep the bibs close to your body, improving the aerodynamics of the overall piece.
"Bib tights are a winter wardrobe staple, and these are a perfect addition for cooler days when aerodynamics are important. Whether it’s a speed session or a race, they will keep you warm without adding bulk."
- Female-specific chamois pad
- Aerodynamic lower leg panels
- Pre-folded binding on edges
- Low profile uppers wick sweat and regulate temperature
- Lightweight cuffed ankles
- Large logos across lower legs
- Made in Italy
- Face: 75% Polyamide, 25% Elastane
- Back: 86% Polyester, 14% Elastane
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Close all zippers/velcro fastenings
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean