Celebrate your favourite mountain pass with the Women's Pro Air Jersey. Whether it's Stelvio, Angrilu, Ventoux, or the home of our factory; Monte Grappa. Each jersey is printed with the hypsometric cycle map of each climb to signify the intense incline associated with it. Striking colours make this jersey very eye catching and the map adds a meaning to the jersey to aid design.
Falling into our Pro Air range, this jersey is extremely lightweight while also offering great aerodynamic properties. Designed for warmer days in the saddle, the Women's Pro Air Jersey will be sure to keep you as cool as possible through a breathable material.
A silicone hemline gripper stops the jersey from riding up, and three mesh pockets on the rear are useful to store anything from valuables to ride fuel. Reflective tabs on the rear also allow for visibility in low-light. Channel your inner climber and let the hard work do the talking as you put the jersey to the test.
"Four famous climbs, four different jerseys. The Women's Pro Air Jersey not only offers exceptional properties to help enhance your ride, but is also a nod to the epic passes featured in the sport of cycling."
- A jersey designed for use in the hottest of riding conditions between 20 to 40°C
- Open weave 3D mesh primary material is lightweight, channels a cooling airflow and is highly moisture wicking
- Inspired by the mountain climbs of Europe
- Sleek, race-inspired cut
- Silicone banding at hem and sleeve for secure fit
- Three rear pockets with a fourth, hidden, waterproof valuables pocket
- Full length zipper and zip guard
- 94% Polyester
- 6% Elastane
- Weight: 85GSM
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Close all zippers/velcro fastenings
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag