An innovative weatherproof gilet designed with input from our pro teams, the Women's Pro Aqua Zero Gilet is made for training and racing in changeable weather.
Engineered to balance the rider's need for warmth, breathability and aerodynamic speed, the Pro Aqua Zero Gilet uses advanced and durable hydrophobic fabrics to offer lightweight weatherproofing with form-fitting aerodynamics.
Breathable and with a high cut collar, this gilet is equipped with three rear pockets, making it easy to access essentials in poor weather.
"A three-season gilet, the Aqua Zero Gilet has a durable water resistant coating as well as a thermal lining. Made from breathable fibres though, it remains hugely versatile."
- Hydrophobic rain protection
- Three season gilet
- Close aerodynamic fit and cut
- High soft lined collar with zip guard
- Full length waterproof zip
- Three large rear pockets
- Fourth waterproof security pocket
- Reflective stripe on middle rear pocket
- Made in Italy
- 100% Aqua Zero Fabric
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Close all zippers/velcro fastenings
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag
Share Your Ride
Mention @LecolUK or upload here to be featured on lecol.cc