The Women's Pro Therma Blackout Bib Shorts are made for colder days in mixed weather conditions. Using a breathable water resistant Aqua Zero fabric, they deal well with spray and showers, whilst thermal lining makes riding on fresh days more comfortable.
An under the radar silicone gripper makes this a slick and subtle alternative to our standard bib shorts.
Equipped with mesh bib straps for support, the silicone gripper keeps the shorts in place as you ride.
Finished with a high-end Dolomiti Gel Pad for quality shock absorption and comfort in aggressive positions on the bike.
"The Thermal Bib Shorts are a warm alternative to standard bibs, and provide some extra thermal comfort in transitional weather, or pair with Leg Warmers on colder days."
- Aqua Zero Fabric for water repellency
- Thermally backed fabrics
- Reflective tabs
- Le Col silicone leg gripper
- Dolomiti Stelvio Gel Pad
- Made In Italy
- 100% polyester, Aqua Zero DWR
- Machine wash at 30c and rinse well
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag
Share Your Ride
Mention @LecolUK or upload here to be featured on lecol.cc