For those that want to go fast, look good and do good. The Women's Pro Eco Bib Shorts are made our favourite Pro Bibs from recycled ocean plastics - processed into identical textiles with matching performance to our standard Pro Bibs. Compressive in fit, and aerodynamic in form, the Pro Eco Bib Shorts retain breathability and versatility, and fit exceptionally thanks to their mesh bib straps and silicone leg grippers. In addition, debossed logos ensure a lower environmental impact while adding a more sophisticated appearance to the bib shorts.
The same well-loved Pro Dolomiti Chamois providing protection, but including as much recycled yarn to provide both great fit and functionality. The women’s specific fit on these shorts ensure they sit in the right place and allow the body to move and perform at its best, so that you can keep up the speed while in style.
"Recycled fabrics for a sustainable option in our range. We wanted to ensure this new product line and these Women’s Pro Eco Bib Shorts performed to their best ability but also by doing our part for the environment."
- 100% Recycled lycra yarn
- Developed with insight from the world’s top riders
- Race oriented aero fit
- Made from recycled ocean plastics
- Debossed logos for stealth
- Pro Dolomiti Chamois
- Lycra Sport Fibre
- Mesh bib straps
- Flat locked seams
- Silicone leg gripper
- Reflective tabs
- Main Body Fabric: 78% Nylon (Recycled) 22% Elastane (Recycled)
- Weight: 200GSM2
- Bib Uppers: 90% Polyester (Recycled), 10% Elastane (Recycled)
- Weight: 105 GSM
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Close all zippers/velcro fastenings
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag