Combining sustainability, speed and style, the Pro Eco Jersey is an agile all rounder. Using recycled ocean plastics to produce 100% sustainable lycra yarns, fabrics and trims, this jersey delivers a low environmental impact without compromising on the performance you deliver on the road.
Compressive and lightweight, using recycled nylon and recycled elastane, the jersey delivers top breathability, whilst fit is ensure by silicone sleeve and hemline grippers, which work to keep the jersey sitting in the right place and preventing it from moving when you’re pushing watts in the saddle. The zip teeth and tape are sourced from recycled plastic bottles, reducing waste and damage to our environment. The Women’s Pro Eco Jersey brings together comfort and innovation, two motives to keep you out exploring on your bike.
"One of the first of a new product line. The Women’s Pro Eco Jersey brings style and sustainability. Using recycled lightweight and stretchy materials, as well as other recycled components, this jersey provides comfort with little environmental impact."
- 100% recycled yarn
- Made from ocean plastics
- Silicone hem gripper
- Fit informed by the world’s greatest riders
- Aero cut Breathable and low net weight
- Our fastest Jersey
- Premium four-way stretch materials
- Wind Tunnel Tested
- Full length lock down zip
- Three rear pockets
- Fourth zipped weatherproof pocket
- Main Body Fabric 100% Recycled Yarn: 85% Nylon (Recycled), 15% Elastane (Recycled)
- Weight: 105 GSM
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Close all zippers/velcro fastenings
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag