The official jersey of the World Cancer Solidarity Challenge, this Limited Edition Jersey features elite technical fabrics with tripping qualities to give you an aerodynamic advantage while showing your support for the global fight against cancer.
Made in Italy from lightweight, breathable fabrics with tripping aerodynamic front and sleeves. The jersey delivers a compressive fit, with no flapping that as well as saving watts, ensures sweat wicks away quickly.
Order today to show your support with part of the profits going to the Union for International Cancer Control.
Some of the top names in sport and entertainment will join forces with the Union for International Cancer Control (UICC) to increase awareness about cancer and help prevent millions of people from dying prematurely.
Celebrities including Mo Farah, Robert Pirès, Lawrence Dallaglio and many more will kick off the World Cancer Day Solidarity Challenge, leading community rides on Zwift, so you might find yourself shoulder to shoulder with your favourite star, an Ironman triathlete or a triathlon Hall of Famer.
"I’m delighted that Le Col can play our part in raising awareness and funds for the global fight against cancer."
- High Speed lycra with tripping on the sleeves and front for aerodynamic advantages
- Lightweight, breathable and compressive
- Full length, lock close zipper
- Pro Fit
- 3 Pockets at rear
- Official World Cancer Day Solidarity Challenge Jersey
- 100% Polyester
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Close all zippers/velcro fastenings
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag