Made with breathable, lightweight fabrics, the Le Col Unpadded Cycling Mitts are built to provide exceptional comfort and extra grip on warmer rides.
Perforated holes on the palm prevent moisture build up for a clean, cool feeling. Without padding, the mitts offer increased sensation to the hands and road feel whilst still offering sufficient grip. Featuring convenient pull tabs for fast and easy removal, these mitts are ideal for wearing on the go and light enough to stow away in your rear pocket when not needed.
"Every element of the Unpadded Cycling Mitts has been designed to provide breathable protection and maximum comfort on summer rides."
- Unpadded summer mitts
- Lightweight and breathable fabric
- Perforated holes on palm for increased ventilation
- Moisture management performance
- Pull tabs for easy removal on the move
- Mesh fabric between the fingers
- Made in Italy
- 73% Polyamide
- 27% Elastane
- Machine Wash at 30°C /86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Close all zippers/velcro fastenings
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag