Got an item you’d like to return or exchange? Don’t worry – we've set up an easy way of returning your items to us here at Le Col.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you have up to 30 days to initiate your return from the moment your Le Col order is delivered. Check out the information below to ensure you know just how to return your items, it’s easy – we promise! All items should be in ‘as new’ condition, both unwashed and unworn. When returning items to us, please ensure they are well packaged and protected.
Follow these simple steps to register your return/exchange
- Head to our Returns Portal
- Enter your order number including the # (e.g. #12345) and shipping post code/zip code OR email address, exactly as it appears on your order confirmation email/invoice.
- Choose which items you’d like to return and let us know why.
- If you're looking to exchange an item, please include your size/colour request in the text field.
- Confirm your original delivery information (amend if needed).
- Select the method you’ll be returning your order by (you will also see your nearest drop-off point) and complete payment for your return.
- If you're asked to download a returns label, simply attach to your parcel and take to your nearest drop-off point.
If you are not prompted to download a returns label, don’t worry - some couriers offer paperless returns. Please note that orders placed separately must be raised as separate returns requests and sent back individually. Combining orders will slow down the refund process!
ReBOUND is available for returning items in the UK, Europe and the United States.
Australia, Canada, Croatia, Hong Kong, Israel, Malta and Switzerland will be available soon. If we do not currently offer ReBOUND returns from your location, please contact us directly here and we'll be able to advise of our standard process.
Please look out for the 'Delivered to retailer' email notification from ReBOUND before contacting us to chase your return - this means that your parcel has been received at our warehouse and your refund should be processed within 2-3 working days after that. Depending on your return method and country, this process may take up to 2-3 weeks to complete.
Please note: Refunds or exchanges will be processed as soon as we confirm receipt – refunds can only be processed against the original payment method. If you are returning a gift order, this can only be refunded to the original purchaser. All gift cards are non-refundable.
If you decide to return an item from an order using a Strava reward voucher and your total order value then falls below £100, your voucher will no longer be valid and your return value may be different from the amount stated on the portal.
Exchanges are subject to stock availability and if there are any issues with your request, we will be in touch directly!