The Hors Categorie Jacket is our warmest winter jacket, chosen by pro riders when training all through the off-season. Using a combination of industry-leading Polartec® fabrics, the jacket works as hard as you ride to keep you consistently warm and protected from the elements with no risk of overheating.
The outer of the jacket uses Polartec® Power Shield® - a new patented bio-based performance fabric with a durable waterproof and windproof membrane that will keep you protected without compromising on breathability or weight.
The inner is lined with Polartec® Alpha® Active Insulation - it’s exceptionally soft and engineered to deliver consistent warmth by continuously releasing excess body heat as the intensity of your ride increases. It allows for greater breathability and sustained comfort without the need to shed layers.
Reflective panelling is placed across the arms with an additional reflective strip on the rear to increase visibility in low light. The jacket is cut for a relaxed performance fit.
"Using a combination of Polartec® Alpha® and Power Shield® fabrics, the Hors Categorie Jacket is our warmest performance jacket for comfortable riding all the way through the off-season. "
- Designed for long miles or training in winter
- Polartec® Power Shield® and Polartec® Alpha® weatherproof technology
- Showerproof and windproof
- Exceptionally soft inner fabric
- Temperature regulating High warmth to low weight ratio
- Cut for a relaxed performance fit
- Reflective panels and details
- 3 rear pockets, plus extra concealed waterproof pocket
- 100% Polyester
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Close all zippers/velcro fastenings
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean