Taking years of technical learnings and feedback from the world’s best riders and relentless testing, the Women’s Pro Bib Shorts II have been further developed to deliver an even higher level of uncompromising comfort and performance for fast rides and high tempo training.
An all-new seam layout has been designed to minimise the number of seams and panels to further eliminate bulk, minimise weight and prevent friction against the skin. A highly compressive warp knit body fabric aids oxygen flow to core muscle groups, reducing recovery time and enhancing comfort. Breathable and sweat-wicking, the shorts will work hard to keep you comfortable on even the most intense sprints.
The bib straps are engineered using a low profile and lightweight fabric designed to optimise airflow while keeping the shorts in place.
Built around a female-specific Italian Pro Chamois, the seat pad is packed with technical features that enable better breathability, ultimate comfort and maximum shock absorption.
The Women's Pro Bib Shorts II incorporates expert aerodynamic insight, pro team learnings and rigorous testing to bring you a high-performance women’s cycling short, designed for speed that’s also comfortable and supportive.
"Developed using insight from some of the best cyclists in the world and tested relentlessly, the Pro Bib Shorts II optimise speed and comfort to deliver elite-level performance on fast rides and high tempo training sessions."
- Developed with insight from the World's best riders
- Engineered for speed
- High level compression
- Minimised seam layout optimises comfort and aerodynamics
- Lightweight mesh bib straps maximise airflow
- Highly sweat-wicking
- Low profile leg grippers for a precision fit
- Race radio pocket detail on the rear uppers
- Female-specific Italian Pro Chamois prioritises comfort and shock absorption with minimal bulk
- Main: 78% Recycled Polyamide, 22% Elastane
- Contrast/uppers: 88% Recycled Polyester, 16% Elastane
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Close all zippers/velcro fastenings
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- Wash with similar Colours
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag