The Pro Rain Gilet has been designed for WorldTour teams to offer high performance lightweight protection when racing and training in cold, wet conditions.
Engineered with industry leading weatherproof technology, this gilet features a super lightweight membrane to provide insulating warmth and water-resistant properties.
Cut for a pro fit and developed to offer enough protection without comprising on aerodynamic efficiency - to help you go further, and faster in unpredictable conditions.
Super compressible, the gilet packs down small to fit easily in your jersey or jacket pocket when the rain stops.
"Designed for speed and high performance weather protection, power through the elements with the WorldTour approved Pro Rain Gilet."
- Designed and tested by pros
- Optimised for aerodynamic efficiency
- Close, race fit
- Premium waterproof membrane
- Highly durable and designed to last
- Lightweight and packable
- Fully waterproof zip
- Reflective rear tabs
- 100% Polyester
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Close all zippers/velcro fastenings
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag