For the coldest of winter rides, our Hors Categorie Deep Winter Gloves aim to offer warmth without excess bulk. Using windproof and thermal fleeced materials, this glove protects from the cold, whilst a DWR coating affords you water resistance. Silicone grippers over the palm ensure good grip whilst a microfibre suede nose wipe over the back of the thumb offers further functionality.
Reinforced for durability where you hold your hoods, these gloves feature a reflective print over the finger, helping you remain visible when signalling in low light conditions. A minimal panel design helps reduce wear at seams, improving durability, whilst an elongated and elasticated cuff (neoprene) provides better cover.
“A proper pair of gloves can carry you through the worst of conditions. These Deep Winter Gloves are engineered using windproof and thermal materials to offer the greatest possible warmth whilst remaining low profile for better dexterity on the hoods.
- Reflective logos
- Reflective paneling on the little finger for better visibility when signalling
- Silicone printed palm for grip
- DWR coated
- Windproof fabrics
- Thermal fleece lining
- Microfibre suede Nosewipe on thumbs
- Elongated and elasticated cuff (neoprene)
- Reinforced around the inside of hand for durability
- For rides under 5 degrees
- Minimal design reduces fabric fatigue
- Shell – 94% polyester, 6% elastane
- Cuff – 60% rubber, 40% nylon
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag