The Le Col x Strava 8848 Jersey is exclusively available to those riders who completed the toughest ever challenge on the Strava platform, and completed 8848m of ascent either in one ride or over the course of 4 weeks.
Boasting a unique design that celebrates the elevation gain, this jersey isn't just a trophy - it's kit that equips you to take it on again. Borrowing from the fit, cut and design that has made the Pro Aero Jersey one of our most popular and fastest choices, elite Italian fabrics and High Speed Lycra over the shoulders work to trip air, smoothing your passage on the road.
Breathable and lightweight, a silicone hem gripper ensures this jersey remains planted as you climb. With thick silicone cuffs further planting the jersey, a quality YKK zip ensures reliable fitment. Finished with three rear pockets, this jersey maintains an emphasis on practicality - allowing you to be fully equipped when tackling future climbs.
**note this jersey is cut for a professional race fit with increased aerodynamic benefits. We recommend sizing up if you want a slightly more relaxed fit or if between sizes however this will affect the aerodynamic benefits**
Exclusively available to completers of the Le Col x Strava 8848 Challenge, this jersey celebrates riders who've accomplished something truly testing. Boasting high quality tripping fabrics and graphics featuring the altitude attained - this is a one off.
- Available exclusively to completers of the challenge
- High Speed lycra with tripping on the sleeves and front for aerodynamic advantages outdoors
- Feature design for the Le Col x Strava 8848 Challenge
- Lightweight, breathable and compressive for versatile use on the biggest days on the bike
- Full length, YKK lock close zipper
- Pro Fit Silicone printed waist hem gripper & sleeve gripper for secure fit
- 3 Pockets at rear
- 100% Polyester
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Close all zippers/velcro fastenings
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag