Indulge in elite-level comfort throughout the winter months with the Hors Categorie ¾ Bib Tights. Invest in winter appropriate gear and you’ll never look back. These ¾ Bib Tights come down to just below the calf, making them ideal for use in autumn when a full tight might be just a little too warm. They’re constructed out of high-quality, durable hydrophobic fabric, and do a great job of repelling water from rain and road spray.
Premium soft and fleecy uppers on the bibs help to insulate your body, while a silicon gripper holds them firmly in place to minimise any chafing or shifting in the fit.
"Winter can be a tough season to keep training through, but with these bib tights you’ll have one less reason to cancel your ride. Complete your efforts in comfort and warmth."
- Premium Dolomiti Gel Pad
- Fleeced fabric with DWR treatment to help with road spray
- Lower leg back knee in a lighter weight fabric for temperature regulation
- Highly breathable
- Moisture wicking
- Reflective detailing at cuffs for visibility on the road
- 85% Nylon
- 15% Elastane
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean