The Hors Categorie Insulated Gilet is a lightweight packable insulating outer layer designed for long rides in colder conditions. A technical 3-layer construction around the core provides targeted insulation while also preventing overheating.
Using superior PrimaLoft® insulating technology, the gilet delivers excellent thermal efficiency even when wet, ensuring you stay dry and comfortable in unpredictable conditions. By trapping and preserving your body heat, the fabric aids temperature regulation to keep you comfortable when riding at varying speeds.
A soft fabric feel delivers exceptional comfort and warmth while remaining breathable and lightweight. A double ended zip allows you to better control ventilation and offers increased freedom of movement and easy access to jersey pockets underneath. A perfectly positioned internal envelope side pocket is easy to access and ideal for storing essentials.
"Built to deliver targeted insulated on long rides. The lightweight and highly packable construction makes it an ideal option for variable weather."
- High performing insulating outer layer
- PrimaLoft® temperature regulating technology
- Designed for riding at varying speeds
- Lightweight and packable
- Windproof and showerproof
- Higher cut collar locks in extra warmth
- Two-way zipper
- Easy access internal envelope pocket
- Reflective logos and detailing
- Suitable for temperatures between 5-15°C
- Made in Italy
- Outer Layer: 100% Polyester
- Lining: 100% Nylon
- Wadding Inner Layer: 100% Polyester
- Wadding Outer Layer: 100% Polyprolene
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- Wash with similar colours
- We recommend turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag