A brand-new longer TT mitt developed with the BORA - hansgrohe team.
Wind tunnel tested with aerodynamic experts McLaren Racing, the Le Col Pro Aero Mitts have tripping fabric on the back of the hand which creates a boundary layer for an aerodynamic advantage. Unpadded, the mitts focus on breathability with strategic perforated holes, mesh areas between fingers and a moisture-wicking fabric, allowing for a clean, cool feeling.
Tested and developed with the pro team BORA - hansgrohe and the aerodynamic experts at McLaren. These technically advanced aero mitts are designed to outperform the rest when it comes to speed.
- Wind tunnel tested
- Strategic ridges in the fabric optimise aerodynamics
- Longer in length to match up with a TT suit
- Lightweight and moisture-wicking
- Perforated holes on palm increase ventilation
- Made in Italy
- Main: 80% Nylon, 20% Elastane
- Palm: 50% Polyurethane, 50% Nylon
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean