Implementing learnings from the Wind Tunnel and translating them to your everyday ride - the Le Col x McLaren Racing Jersey uses world leading McLaren aerodynamic expertise to reshape the typical race jersey and with it your performance on the bike.
Strategically placed high speed air tripping fabric across the front is designed to disrupt airflow and smooth the path of air past leading edge surfaces, enhancing efficiency on the bike.
Debossed and double sublimated logos ensure this Jersey retains its aero credentials throughout, whilst a low profile race radio pocket is incorporated for elite riders to stay in touch when tackling long race days.
“Tested against Team Issue WorldTour kit at races, in the wind tunnel, and on the track. In every scenario, this kit has outperformed them all.”
- Raw cut edge cuff with internal silicone strip for secure fit
- WindTunnel tested and co-developed with McLaren Experts
- Air tripping High Speed Lycra fabric on front and sleeves
- Folded elastic banded cuffs for low profile aero finish
- Debossed and double sublimated logos and design for aero finish
- Low profile Race Radio pocket
- Le Col x McLaren hemline gripper for secure fit.
- 3 low profile rear pockets with zip pocket
- Laser cut rubberised McLaren Tab and two rear reflective tabs for visibility
- 6Watt savings at 40KPH vs World Tour SS Jersey
- Front Material: 80% Nylon, 20% Elastane
- Rear & Side Panels: 90% Polyester, 10% Elastane
- Engineered for an extremely tight and aggressive fit - size up if on threshold of sizes
- Delicate disruptive boundary materials require gentle manipulation into place
- Do not force kit when dressing.
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Close all zippers/velcro fastenings
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag