A high performance cycling sock designed to deliver elite-level comfort, breathability and compression.
Available in two special-edition designs, these cycling socks celebrate Museeuw’s career and legendary status as ‘The Lion of Flanders’ and the iconic victory of Museeuw and the Mapei Cycling Team at the 1996 Paris Roubaix.
"Nothing completes a cycling kit like a good pair of socks. These are durable, performance-oriented and shot through with Flandrian spirit."
- Unique honeycomb structure optimises aerodynamics and breathability
- Technical fibres increase moisture wicking and anti-odour properties
- Cut to sit at a pro height
- Strategically placed padding increases comfort and helps to keep the sock securely in place
- Engineered using a durable polyamide yarn
- 100% Polyamide
- Cool wash
- Dry flat
- Do not bleach