The Sport Rain Jacket offers protection from the rain when the skies open, designed to pack down small and be stored in your jersey pocket when not needed while keeping rain at bay when the clouds burst.
Cleverly designed panelling pushes seams to the rear of the jacket to minimise risk of rain getting forced through the seams when travelling at pace, keeping you dry where you need it most. Taped seams and a waterproof zip don’t feature on this jacket to enable it to pack small, offering ample protections for cloudbursts while remaining versatile and packable - unlike the Pro Rain Jacket that’s designed for ultimate protection on rides where you’ll leave and return under wet skies.
The stretch waterproof fabric ensures the jacket fits close, minimising flap and drag as you ride into poor conditions, an elasticated hem keeps the jacket in place while reflective logos ensures you’re visible when the skies turn.
**note this item is cut for a professional race fit. We recommend sizing up if you want a slightly more relaxed fit**
"When you know you’re going to meet showers, a packable rain jacket makes the difference to keep your core warm and keeping you riding at tempo. The Sport Rain Jacket hits all the right notes as a dependable part of your training collection."
- Waterproof stretch fabric for a tailored fit
- Strategically shaped panels to ensure no water ingress in key areas
- Dropped tail for added protection at the rear
- High collar to keep out the elements
- Reflective logos
- Elasticated hem
- Made in Italy
- 63% Nylon
- 10% Elastane
- 27% Polyurethane
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Close all zippers/velcro fastenings
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag