Built to offer all-round performance, the Women’s Sport Bib Shorts II are designed using technical fabrics with a focus on durability for everyday riding.
An updated design with improved seam layout offers a more streamlined fit. The body fabric is lightweight yet supportive with medium compression while the upper fabric maximises breathability.
An enduringly comfortable multi-layer female-specific chamois with a gel insert absorbs vibration from the road and prioritises comfort and support when cycling on mixed surfaces.
The Women’s Sport Bib Shorts II take technical learnings and insights gained from our Pro and Hors Categorie ranges and applies a stripped back approach suited to everyday training, club rides and everything in between.
"The Sport Bib Shorts are for training rides, sportives and more relaxed riding styles. Not every ride is a race, but every ride deserves the best equipment and these shorts take that into account."
- Designed for everyday performance
- Comfortable and supportive
- Lightweight and sweat-wicking
- Medium compression
- Lightweight mesh uppers optimise airflow
- Flatlocked seams minimise bulk
- Silicone leg grippers ensure a precise fit
- Female-specific chamois with gel insert
- Main: 80% Polyamide, 20% Elastane
- Contrast: 94% Polyester, 6% Elastane
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Close all zippers/velcro fastenings
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag