The Women's Hors Categorie Reflective Rain Gilet is a packable lightweight ally designed to provide 360-degree visibility and weather protection under dark skies or when wet weather is looming.
Featuring fully taped seams and windproof body fabric, the gilet delivers reliable protection when faced with unexpected downpours or when in need of extra protection on a chilly descent.
Highly reflective, the gilet flares into life under direct light, ensuring you can be seen when riding across town or among the headlights.
Cut for a versatile yet performance fit to sit comfortably over winter layers and finished with elastic sleeve and hem grippers for a secure fit.
Please note: due to the nature of the material and reflective treatment, colour shown may vary slightly in finished garment.
"Essential cover for dark and damp conditions, the Hors Categorie Reflective Rain Gilet is bright under the lights but a reliable low-key waterproof when caught in a storm. Packable, lightweight and designed to endure."
- 360-degree visibility
- Lightweight packable protection
- Waterproof reflective zip
- Taped seams
- Reflective logo details
- Brushed fleece lined collar
- Versatile but close fit
- Elastic hem gripper
- Main: 57% Glass, 20% Polyurathane, 23% Polyester
- Contrast: 80% Polyester, 10% Polyamide, 10% Polyurathane
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag