The Women's Pro Lightweight Bib Shorts are all about building breathability into your ride, designed to help you go faster and further on the hottest days on the bike.
Soft and exceptionally lightweight fabrics deliver freedom of movement, while perforated mesh side panels allow for increased airflow and moisture wicking. The low-bulk, lightweight upper material further aids ventilation and works to keep you cool on hotter and humid rides.
Making use of elastic bib straps and a leg gripper that sees silicone woven into an open-mesh for greater airflow, the secure fit of the Pro Lightweight Bibs doesn‚Äôt come with a performance or comfort penalty.
Stable in and out of the saddle, and resting on a Premium Pro Chamois for dual density comfort and shock absorption, these bib shorts deliver on the hottest days and on the roughest of mountain roads.
"Take to the road in the warmest weather with the Women's Pro Lightweight Bib Shorts. Mesh side panels allow for extra breathability, while lightweight fabrics feel soft and unobtrusive against the skin."
- Developed and optimised for the hottest rides
- High level compression
- Lightweight fabric
- Mesh side panels on the leg for ventilation
- Mesh bib straps increase airflow
- Flat locked seams to minimise bulk
- Reflective detailing
- Lightweight silicone leg grippers for a precision fit
- Made in Italy
- Main Body Fabric: 80% Polyamide, 20% EA
- Weight: 225 GSM
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Close all zippers/velcro fastenings
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag