Le Col is not your average cycling brand. We are a fast growing company described by the Observer as “Cycling’s classiest brand” and chosen by GQ as one of their “100 best things in the world”. We are a premium cycling apparel brand going places, full of passion and ambition, a good example being our partnership with Sir Bradley Wiggins for the Le Col by Wiggins collection.
As CRM and Digital Manager you will be responsible for the management of the eCRM strategy, including personalisation, triggered programmes and targeting, to achieve best-in-class email marketing. You’ll deliver eCRM campaigns across all areas including Acquisition, Retargeting, Segmentation, Retention and Reactivation to drive long term sales and customer loyalty.
- The ‘owner’ of the (e)CRM strategy for Le Col.
- Develop a cohesive CRM program and manage the digital aspect of the programme, including database analysis, customer profiling, segmentation and retargeting activities, and the flow of customer data between all systems with a view to creating a single, in-house communication database.
- Develop and deliver best-in-class email strategies & campaigns with a key focus on maximising conversion rates, customer engagement, branding and deliverability.
- Adopt and develop a test and learn strategy to optimise email marketing effectiveness; feeding all insights gained from regular reporting back to create a continuous process of testing and refinement
- Drive email subscriptions, data collection and customer engagement programmes.
- Lead the development of the segmentation strategy to deliver more targeted and personalised email & digital marketing communications
- Identify, prioritise and champion continuous advancement of email features, including targeting, personalisation and automation and best practice strategies and industry standards.
- Create and Manage eCommerce cart abandonment email strategies and welcome programmes, driving revenue through continuous testing and improvement.
- Proactively look for ways to enhance customer relationships through eCRM communication programmes (i.e. reactivation; real-time service information programmes etc).
- Work with the team to develop optimised email creatives, building dynamic testing.
- Work with and manage the 3rd party email provider to implement the eCRM road map and any new email marketing initiatives.
- Be the champion of Le Col’s database and data structure, providing the business with strategy in segmentation and data-specific queries.
Key required experiences
- A minimum of 3-4 years relevant eCRM experience in a retail/ecommerce and data-driven B2C environment.
- A proven track record of building and delivering successful digital & CRM marketing plans in high-growth online businesses
- Working/practical knowledge of email sending platforms (Dotmailer/DotDigital preferable).
- Understanding and experience of GDPR compliance.
- Campaign management experience - designing and delivering email communication programmes
- Demonstrable experience of delivery segmentation plans and customer journey analysis.
- A practical knowledge of GA and GTM.
- Analytic driven with a strong knowledge of key customer metrics.
- You will love data and can explain its complexities simply, in order to drive actionable consumer insight.
- Ability to work in super-fast paced, ecommerce environment with flat structure and high autonomy
Shepherds Bush, London