Le Col is not your average cycling brand. We are a fast growing company described by the Observer as “Cycling’s classiest brand” and chosen by GQ as one of their “100 best things in the world”. We are a premium cycling apparel brand going places, full of passion and ambition, a good example being our partnership with Sir Bradley Wiggins for the Le Col by Wiggins collection.
This is a new senior role for a data focused, performance digital marketer with a strategic mindset but a passion for delving into the data and retrieving insights about what customers love, then turning those insights into digital acquisition strategies and campaigns.
This role will involve setting the acquisition strategy by heading up all of the Performance channels and SEO. The main responsibility will be the delivery of the digital marketing strategy against long term KPI's for the Le Col brand. There's large scope for freedom provided that a highly data led approach is used, and where there's a proven ROI there's an extensive budget.
- Ownership of all performance digital marketing channels
- Budgeting across digital marketing channels
- Oversee & manage Paid Search and Shopping campaigns, including Ad copy, URLs and keywords.
- Oversee Digital Display & Paid Social campaigns
- Oversee Email marketing and customer segmentation strategies
- Own and develop the Affiliate marketing strategy
- Drive optimal SEO performance - Organic & technical
- Constant development of the performance digital marketing channels driving the growth of the business.
- Delivering key growth indicators such as improving LTV
- Reporting on digital performance activity and the customer journey.
- Working with the team to ensure that all aspects of digital content, paid search, digital advertising are optimised.
- Oversee the development and maintenance of digital shopping/product feeds, e.g. Google, Facebook, Instagram etc
- Oversee the weekly reporting on digital content, ranking and reputation of Le Col and its competitors, including feedback on those sites, blogs, forums etc.
- Maintain an awareness of the latest developments in SEO.
- Responsible for reporting digital marketing and channel growth performance
- Managing Agency and MarTech partners
- The Head of Performance will report to the CMO and work closely with the business to deliver business growth.
Key required experiences
- At least 5 years of experience driving digital acquisition and retention of customers in a retail/eCommerce environment.
- Owned multiple performance channels with budgetary responsibility.
- An intrinsic knowledge of digital acquisition channels and the full spectrum of digital marketing activities that go with them.
- An expert in analytics and tracking via GTM & GA.
- A love of data and amazing analytical ability.
- A strong and diplomatic team player, championing and delivering digital best practice.
- Demonstrable Online Retail and eCommerce experience.
- Demonstrable history of acquisition strategies in a digital environment.
- Demonstrable history of agency management.
- Practical working knowledge of Marketing Technologies (and the MarTech Stack).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to impart detailed information in a clear and straightforward manner across a range of audiences and stakeholders.
- LOTS of hunger to drive a small business to incredible levels of success.
- A passion for digital and the ability to take the initiative and be proactive in encouraging and championing digital innovation across the business.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong experience testing new channels.
- Well organised and efficient with strong planning capabilities.
- Strong commercial acumen.
Shepherds Bush, London