The Hors Categorie Bib Shorts II have been expertly crafted to deliver the support you need to take on your greatest, longest exploits. They’re supremely soft and comfortable, constructed using our most luxurious performance fabrics.
A premium long-distance chamois with multi-density, high-elasticity fabrics has been selected to enhance comfort when riding on varying terrain and when spending long days in the saddle.
The bib straps are specially engineered using a low profile open construction elastic with subtle debossed logo details, designed for a sleek fit and to keep you dry and supported all day long.
Finished with premium silicone leg grippers to ensure a precise fit during the course of your ride.
"Updated for feel, the Hors Categorie Bibs II have been devised to fit and feel like nothing else. Soft, supportive and stretchy over the main body, they represent our high mark for comfort over countless kilometres."
- Supportive, performance orientated fit
- Lightweight fabric
- Premium laser-cut straps
- Refined silicone leg gripper for a precision fit
- Debossed logo details
- Updated embroidered rear logo
- Reflective detailing
- Premium long distance multi-density chamios
- Made in Italy
- Main Body fabric: 62% polyamide, 38% elastane.
- Weight 160 GSM Bib Uppers: 75% Nylon, 25% Elastane Weight: 160GSM"
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Close all zippers/velcro fastenings
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag