Designed to help you go faster and further in challenging summer conditions, the Pro Lightweight Bib Shorts are all about building breathability into your ride.
Soft, lightweight fabrics deliver freedom of movement, while strategically placed perforated mesh panels on the legs allow for advanced breathability and moisture-wicking. The low-bulk, lightweight upper material further aids ventilation and works to keep you cool when the mercury is touching 30 and above.
Making use of fast wicking lightweight bib straps and an ultra lightweight open mesh silicone free leg gripper, the secure fit of the Pro Lightweight Bibs doesn't come with a performance or comfort penalty.
Stable in and out of the saddle, and resting on our Pro Chamois for dual density comfort and shock absorption, these bib shorts deliver on the hottest days and on the toughest of mountain roads.
"The Pro Lightweight Bib Shorts are the choice pair for riders tackling fast rides in hot and humid conditions. Perforated and lightweight materials ensure these offer top breathability and support in peak summer conditions."
- Developed and optimised for the hottest rides
- High level compression
- Lightweight fabric
- Mesh side panels on the leg for ventilation
- Mesh bib straps increase airflow
- Flat locked seams to minimise bulk
- Reflective detailing
- Lightweight silicone leg grippers for a precision fit
- Made in Italy
- Main Body Fabric: 80% Polyamide, 20% EA
- Weight: 225 GSM
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Close all zippers/velcro fastenings
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag