The 20-team list for the Aviva Tour Of Britain 2015 are Team Cannondale Garmin, who won the 2014 Tour of Britain with Dylan Van Baarle and the Etixx Quick-Step team of Mark Cavendish and World Champion Michal Kwiatkowski.
The other six UCI WorldTeams that will race in the 2.HC ranked Aviva Tour of Britain - the first time the race has been sponsored by Aviva, the largest insurer in the UK - are BMC Racing, IAM Cycling, Lotto Soudal, Movistar Team, Team Lotto NL Jumbo and Tinkoff - Saxo.
Fans of the domestic racing scene will also be able to get behind the country's UCI Continental teams, Madison Genesis, Raleigh GAC and Great Britain Cycling Team racing on home roads.
ONE Pro Cycling, Team WIGGINS, and Cult Energy will make their Aviva Tour of Britain debuts this September. They will also be joined by two further UCI ProContinental teams, MTN Qhubeka and Team Novo Nordisk.
• BMC Racing (USA)
• Etixx Quick-Step (Belgium)
• IAM Cycling (Switzerland)
• Lotto Soudal (Belgium)
• Movistar Team (Spain)
• Team Cannondale - Garmin (USA)
• Team Lotto NL Jumbo (Netherlands)
• Team Sky (Great Britain)
• Tinkoff - Saxo (Russia)
UCI Pro Continental teams
• Cult Energy Pro Cycling (Denmark)
• MTN Qhubeka (South Africa)
• Team Novo Nordisk (USA)
UCI Continental teams
• An Post Chain Reaction (Ireland)
• JLT Condor presented by Mavic (Great Britain)
• Madison Genesis (Great Britain)
• NFTO (Great Britain)
• ONE Pro Cycling (Great Britain)
• Team Raleigh GAC (Great Britain)
• Team WIGGINS (Great Britain)
• Great Britain Cycling Team
Details of the provisional six rider line-ups for each team will be announced during the coming weeks!
Keep up to date with the details right here at Le Col