Le Col 110km Strava Challenge
This Challenge (the "Challenge") and competition (the “Competition”) is open to entrants aged 18+ only. The Challenge opens at 00.01hrs on 17.02.2020 and closes at 23.59hrs on 08.03.2020. Entrants who complete the challenge (the "finishers") will each receive a £50 Le Col Discount Voucher. By participating in the Challenge, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the full terms and conditions
The Le Col 110km Strava Challenge, is for Strava members to complete 110 kilometers of cycling within the challenge period. All completers of the Challenge are given the opportunity to redeem a £50 reward at lecol.cc by entering in their email address and opting in to accept Le Col's Data Policy and Terms and Conditions as well as opting in to receive marketing communications from Le Col.
The competition to win a day in the Drops Team car at a UCI Women's race is for challenge completers who complete 110km in one activity. The winner is chosen at random from the entire database of completers who complete the challenge in one activity.
Terms & Conditions
By entering the Challenge, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions and all entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials.
Promoter: Le Col LTD, The Old Treacle Factory, 24-20 Goodwin Road, W12 9JW
How to Enter
Eligibility: The Challenge and Competition is open to Strava users aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, its agents and anyone professionally connected with this Challenge and Competition.
Entry: Entry to the Challenge and Competition is available upon use of Strava. The Challenge starts and ends based on each user’s local time zone. Manual entries, or rides marked ‘Private’ will not count towards your challenge effort. All activities logged during the Challenge period must be uploaded to Strava no later than three days after the challenge ends.
- No purchase necessary.
- Entry Period: Opens at 00.01hrs on 17.02.2020, closes at 23.59hrs on 08.03.2020.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the Challenge & Competition. Entrants who do not give correct details will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion.
- No responsibility will be taken by the Promoter for entries or claims which for technical or other reasons are not entered correctly or are lost. Incomplete entries will not qualify for the Challenge & Competition.
Reward & Prize Information
- Reward: Each Finisher will receive a £50 Le Col discount voucher code. The £50 discount voucher requires a minimum order of £100 (so a minimum spend of £50 with the reward applied). If items purchased with the voucher are returned only the discounted price will be refunded. The unique discount code can only be used once per person. Only one discount voucher can be redeemed per single transaction. The offer excludes the purchase of gift cards. Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash. We reserve the right to withdraw, alter or decline this offer without prior notice. The £50 Discount Voucher expires on 30.05.2020.
- The total reward amount is directly related to the value of GBP and is converted on live rates. Fluctuation and differences between different currencies is to be expected.
- Winner notification: Finishers will be notified by Strava upon completion of the Challenge period and directed to claim the prize via email.
- Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be resold, or exchanged for cash.
- The Promoter reserves the right to publish the name, photograph, likeness and county of the Winner or to publicise the Competition or the prize-giving presentation, in any and all media that the Promoter desires, after the date of the Competition close date and within a year of this date.
- The Winner agrees to take part in such reasonable Competition-related publicity as the Promoter may require and accepts that the Promoter may publicise images/statements in connection with/resulting from this Competition.
- Prize: A day in the Drops Team car at a UCI race will be drawn at random on 14.03.2020 from all eligible entries. The odds of winning depends on the amount of entries received. In order to enter, ride 120 kilometers in one activity and upload to Strava.
Our Right to Use Information About You
- Any personal information provided by entrants will be collected, stored and processed by or on behalf of the Promoter strictly under the General Protection Data Regulation (2018).
- The personal information will be used by or on behalf of the Promoter to enable it to administer the Competition and publicise the Prize winners, and to send an entrant what he/she asks the Promoter to send him/her. The winner’s information may be shared in line with Le Col's third party agencies in line with Le Col's Data Policy and Terms and Conditions found at the bottom of this webpage.
- An entrant’s personal details may be used for the marketing purposes of the Promoter only if an entrant has opted in to receiving future marketing mailings from the Promoter or for any other purpose agreed by an entrant. If an entrant would like to stop receiving messages from the Promoter, he/she can use the unsubscribe button provided in an email from the Promoter.
- Other than its agencies and third party suppliers who are contracted to administer the Competition, the Promoter will not pass entrant’s details on to any third party unless otherwise required to do so by law.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this Competition or the awarding of Prizes, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to entrants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter and its agents reserve the right at its sole discretion not to consider, and to exclude or disqualify any entry that they deem to be abusing or tampering with the operation of the Competition, or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of or inappropriate with these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details and to refuse to award a Prize or withdraw Prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the Competition and disqualify the entrant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this Competitions entry requirements or otherwise where an entrant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the Competition or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation this clause.
- This Competition is not sponsored, administered or endorsed by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network or the producers, retailers or any other party featured in the Prizes. Trademarks, logos and names of any third party are the property of their respective owner.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for: (i) any error, omission, interruption, or delay in the operation or transmission of any communication sent to (or by) the Promoter or any entrant whether caused by problems with communication networks or lines, computer systems, software or internet service providers, congestion on any carrier network or otherwise, (ii) any theft, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of such communications; (iii) any problem with, or technical malfunction of, any computer system or other equipment used for the conduct of the Competition; (iv) any incorrect or incomplete information which may be communicated in the course of the administering this Competition (whether as a result of one of the foregoing causes or otherwise); (v) any delay in delivery, or failure of safe delivery of the Prize.
- To the full extent permitted by law and excluding death or personal injury caused as a result of the Promoter’s negligence, the Promoter, its associated companies and agencies and any of their personnel (the "Relevant Parties") exclude all liability for any loss (including any damage, claim, injury, cost or expense) which is suffered or incurred by any entrant in connection with the Competition or Prize, including without limitation: (i) any indirect, economic or consequential loss; (ii) any loss arising from the negligence of a Relevant Party; (iii) any liability for personal injury or death.
- The Competition and the terms and conditions will be governed by the English law and any dispute arising out of or in connection with the Competition will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Le Col LTD, The Old Treacle Factory, 24-20 Goodwin Road, W12 9JW