A classic in cycling terms, the Le Col Cycling Cap is made from a blend of traditional soft cotton and breathable poly materials, making it a versatile choice for year round wear.
With a taped hem allowing for a soft next to skin feel, this cap makes use of a hard peak and a one size fits all configuration to keep sun, wind and rain from your eyes.
"It’s part of cycling’s DNA, and one of the most instantly recognisable pieces of kit – the cap. Sitting under a helmet and offering cover from sun, cold or rain, this cap is refined for comfort."
- One Size fits all
- Peak keeps sun and spray at bay
- Draws moisture away from your head, stopping sweat dripping into eyes
- Printed graphics
- Elasticated fastener
- Made in Italy
- 65% Polyester
- 35% Cotton
- Hand wash only
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag
Share Your Ride
Mention @LecolUK or upload here to be featured on lecol.cc