Made for the long haul, and the rides to remember, the Hors Categorie Bib Shorts II are our finest offering. Revised for a lighter and softer composition, the opaque performance knit lycra offers a supportive, mapped fit that allows room for high tempo efforts as well as more relaxed rides.
Constructed around a Dolomiti Gel Chamois that offers high density protection and vibration dampening, you can be sure of comfort over longer rides. Held in place with lightweight bib straps, laser cut for precision over the upper body, these updated bib shorts are finished with debossed logos and an all new silicone leg gripper to ensure they’re fit for your all-day epic.
"Updated for feel, the Hors Categorie Bibs II have been devised to fit and feel like nothing else. Soft, supportive and stretchy over the main body, they represent our high mark for comfort over countless kilometres."
- Laser cut mesh bib straps for breathability
- Designed for long distance comfort.
- Premium Dolomiti Gel Chamois
- Road tested by our founder and former pro, Yanto Barker
- Made in Italy
- Supportive, performance oriented fit.
- Our finest feeling fabrics for an unbeatable on-bike experience
- Refined silicone leg gripper for precision fit
- Debossed Logoing over leg grippers
- Reflective detailing
- Main Body fabric: 62% polyamide, 38% elastane.
- Weight 160 GSM Bib Uppers: 75% Nylon, 25% Elastane Weight: 160GSM"
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Close all zippers/velcro fastenings
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag