Made for the long haul, and the rides to remember. Our Hors Categorie Bib Shorts combine athletic functionality with luxuriant freedom of movement, making them the optimal high performance choice for endurance riding.
Constructed to enrich your longest rides and reduce discomfort experienced after hours in the saddle. A premium chamois with multi-density, high-elasticity fabrics further enhance comfort.
Premium laser-cut straps make for a sleek, clean aesthetic with a quick-drying, moisture-wicking top layer giving a tangible fresh feeling on the bike.
"Updated for feel, the Hors Categorie Bibs II have been devised to fit and feel like nothing else. Soft, supportive and stretchy over the main body, they represent our high mark for comfort over countless kilometres."
- Supportive, performance orientated fit
- Lightweight fabric
- Premium laser-cut straps
- Refined silicone leg gripper for a precision fit
- Debossed logo details
- Updated embroidered rear logo
- Reflective detailing
- Premium long distance multi-density chamios
- Made in Italy
- Main Body fabric: 62% polyamide, 38% elastane.
- Weight 160 GSM Bib Uppers: 75% Nylon, 25% Elastane Weight: 160GSM"
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Close all zippers/velcro fastenings
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag