Hors Categorie Jacket
Designed over hours of winter training, the Hors Categorie Jacket is made from Schoeller-Dynamic Stretch materials as well as a WindTex waterproof membrane, delivering breathable protection and insulation from poor weather when riding.
Cut long with a Storm Flap for better cover from spray, a mapped fit sees this Jacket offer a close, contoured, aerodynamic layer.
Reflective detailing ensuring visibility on dull days, this layer is perfected for training through the worst of weather.
!Our most advanced winter jacket, the Hors Categorie Jacket is a waterproof, windproof and thermal layer. Designed to deliver luxury feel and function over long rides in tough conditions."
- Windtex membrane
- Breathable and water repellent stretch fabric
- Machine wash at 30C without fabric conditioner and rinse well
- Do not tumble dry, bleach, iron, steam clean or dry clean
- Highly water resistant and windproof
- High neck collar
- Internal pockets
- 3 large pockets with drainage
- 4th waterproof security pocket
- Tail flap
- Full length waterproof zip
- Reflective panels and stripe
- Kevlar Elbow patches
- Silicone gripper
- Embroidered Logos