The Hors Categorie Lightweight Jersey has been devised to meet the needs of riders tackling once in a lifetime rides. Blending performance with comfort for the best possible on bike experience, this jersey uses a Fresh Feel treated weight saving four-way stretch fabric. Offering enhanced breathability without compromising on quality, this jersey is about experience in the high mountains.
Simplified to offer a functional but mapped fit for performance on demand, this jersey employs stealthy debossed logoing and refined hem lining. With an all new pre-folded elasticated piped cuffs, fit at the sleeve is as secure as the waist. Equipped with three rear pockets and a fourth zipped pocket for valuables, you can be sure to store everything you could need on the road.
“For days that you want to savour, you need to take away distractions. The Hors Categorie Lightweight Jersey saves weight, boosts breathability and helps you take on the best cycling has to offer."
- Combines fit and feel for the finest high mountain rides
- For harder and hotter days at your own rhythm
- Lighter weight fabrics for premium breathability.
- Textiles boasting anti-odor properties
- Feel Fresh fabric treatment for enhanced wicking
- Debossed Logos front and rear
- Improved Hemline Gripper for secure fit
- Pre-folded debossed elastic cuffs
- Three rear pockets
- Fourth zipped water resistant pocket
- Main Body: 70% polyester, 30% elastane
- Weight: 150 gsm
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Close all zippers/velcro fastenings
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag