The Hors Categorie Long Sleeve Jersey will quickly become your go-to long sleeve jersey for rides where thicker, protective layers are not required. Featuring a thermal outer layer with a soft and fuzzy next to skin inner and a fit that leans towards your fastest days, but with a little room for the café stop the Hors Categorie Jersey is made for long days in the transitional season or the perfect mid layer under a wind or rain jacket when conditions change.
Cut with a low stack ergonomic collar for comfort when riding, this jersey has a close fit that’s secured by a silicone band at the hem and low profile folded elastic cuffs. The lightweight nature of the jersey keeps the freedom of a summer jersey with arm warmers and wicks moisture effectively from your skin as you push on. Finished with three rear pockets and a concealed fourth zipped waterproof, your valuables are secure on the road.
"A Long Sleeve Jersey that looks as good as it feels. Simple in construction, with enough protection to keep single digits at bay while handling intense rides with ease. This jersey embodies the Hors Categorie collection, classy and designed to perform."
- Thermal fabric, super light and warm, soft fuzzy internal in contrast colour
- Folded elastic cuffs
- New Ride Faster Ride Further hemline gripper
- Embroidered Logos
- Reflective Stripe
- 4th Zipped pocket
- 56% Polyamide
- 25% Polyester
- 19% Elastane
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Close all zippers/velcro fastenings
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag