The Hors Categorie Reflective Rain Jacket is a waterproof outer layer that offers packable protection on wet rides in low light conditions. Fully seam taped and using lightweight but durable waterproof body fabric, this jacket flares into life under direct light - meaning you don’t stand out in the day, but show up when it counts.
Breathability afforded by laser perforated underarms, this jacket allows you to add versatility to your riding, go further and longer, sheltered from the worst of conditions. Finished with a more relaxed and luxurious Hors Categorie fit, this jacket incorporates a silicone hemline gripper, helping your cover stay in place.
This product is an aero fit, so, if you’re looking for a more relaxed fit you may wish to size up.
“Protection that isn’t just about the elements. The Hors Categorie Reflective Jacket combines waterproofing and iridescent reflectivity to deliver a durable, packable rain jacket that shines on the darkest of winter rides.”
- Reflective Iridescence for unparalleled low light visibility
- Waterproof composition with waterproof reflective zip
- Black reflective logos
- Laser perforated underarm for breathability
- Fully taped seams
- Lightweight packable protection
- Silicone hemline gripper
- Made in Italy.
- Main Body: 100% Nylon - weight 210 gsm
- Sides/Sleeves - 80% PES, 10% PA 10% PU - Weight 110GSM.C7
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag