The Tech Wool Cycling Socks are made from a high-density merino blend body with high warmth to weight ratio and a comfortable terry sole. Providing support and durability, nylon and acrylic materials in the blend boost the longevity of the socks.
Cut to sit at a modern, pro length, these socks are ideal for wintry training miles.
"The Tech Wool Socks blend both natural and synthetic fibres for a sock that performs to modern standards but provides classic looks and feel."
- High density merino blend
- Terry sole
- Ideal construction for cold weather riding
- Durable thanks to reinforced toe and heel
- Made in Italy
- 35% Wool
- 35% Acrylic
- 27% Elastane
- 3% Nylon
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag
Share Your Ride
Mention @LecolUK or upload here to be featured on lecol.cc