Our Toe Covers have been redesigned and updated following extensive testing and feedback from the WorldTour. A simple addition to help insulate your feet, the Toe Covers are made from a super-durable neoprene.
Slipping easily over the front of your shoe, the toe covers have been lengthened so now cover more of your shoe, protecting your feet from the elements and road spray, keeping your shoes clean and covering up the air vents you rely on in the summer months but wish were not present as the seasons change. The toe covers are held in place by the stretch nature of the fabric and shaped around the cleats on your SPD-SL road shoes.
"Small, but an important detail, good toe covers give you that extra warmth and protection for miles in the cold."
- Compatible with SPD-SL Cleats
- Insulates the toe
- Stretches over shoe and stays in place
- 100% Neoprene
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag
Share Your Ride
Mention @LecolUK or upload here to be featured on lecol.cc