Ideal for hard training sessions or races over the cooler months, the Pro Bib Tights use advanced Polartec® and Super Roubaix thermal performance fabrics to regulate your temperature without adding bulk while a close fit maintains a smooth silhouette.
To maximise aero efficiency, tripping fabrics have been strategically placed across the lower leg to make each pedal stroke even more efficient while the double bonded fabric with weather-resistant membrane keeps you dry on the road. The ankle elastic gripper is lightweight and keeps the leg opening close to the body, improving the aero performance of the overall garment.
The uppers use a super soft Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric, an advanced patented fabric that strengthens performance efficiency in cold weather by increasing warmth and breathability while keeping weight exceptionally low. The geometric construction improves compressibility and moisture management for when the intensity of your effort increases.
Your speed need not suffer when the temperature drops as pre-folded binding on the edges maintain a smooth streamlined finish.
- Pro chamois with memory foam insert for an anatomically contoured fit and improved weight distribution
- Compressive pro-fit
- High thermal efficiency
- Lower leg zip fastening
"Bib tights are a winter wardrobe staple, and these are a perfect addition for cooler days when aerodynamics are important. Whether it’s a speed session or a race, they will keep you warm without adding bulk."
- Aerodynamic lower leg panels
- Pre-folded binding on edges
- Low profile uppers wick sweat and regulate temperature
- Lightweight cuffed ankles
- Large logos across lower legs
- Made in Italy
- Face: 75% Polyamide, 25% Elastane
- Back: 86% Polyester, 14% Elastane
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Close all zippers/velcro fastenings
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean