Refined & refreshed, The Le Col Pro Carbon Road Shoes are back, and better than ever. Built around a UD carbon sole and using a durable PU leather upper for strength and supple support, the all new updated versions come with an improved Atop dial that offers ease of adjustment as well as in an all-new black colourway.
The Le Col Pro Carbon Cycling Shoes are the culmination of years of development and pro insight. Balancing rigidity, weight, and fit, the Pro Carbon road shoes assure the rider of a fantastic transfer of power without compromising on comfort on the bike.
Built using a Uni Directional Carbon Fibre platform, these shoes remain rigid and un-flexing in the face of your fiercest sprint or out of the saddle effort. Improving efficiency and comfort, this sole promotes better ventilation through an integrated channel, whilst prominent rubber pads protect the sole integrity at the toe and heel areas.
Incorporating a high-grade PU leather specially contoured to map perfectly with the foot under tension, these shoes offer a supple and supportive feel. Durable and non-stretching, the upper delivers a reliable long-lasting fit. Equipped with targeted mesh vents and micro perforations, this upper retains high levels of breathability.
Fastened using dual Atop dials tensioning a wire thread, you benefit from an even tension over the top of the foot. Easily adjusted on the move, this system allows you to micrometrically tighten or loosen the shoes, leading to a more personalised feel. Subtly styled and in keeping with a classic professional look, the shoes are predominantly white.
"Classically styled, carbon soled, and closed with dials, the Le Col Pro Carbon Road Shoes offer elite rigidity, micro adjustment, and a clean uncomplicated look."
- Carbon fibre sole delivers complete transfer of power
- Premium PU Leather upper offers a supple feel
- Hugely durable upper construction
- Integrated ventilation from meshed zones and perforations
- Air Control vent in sole for premium thermal exchange
- Fastened with Atop dials for enhanced fit
- Anti-slip walking pads ideal for coffee stops
- Washable EVA insole
- Weight per pair (EU42): 535 grams
- Compatible with three bolt road cleats
- Upper “ Contoured PU leather with integrated breathable mesh
- Sole “ Uni Directional Carbon Fibre with integrated air vents
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth