The Lightweight Bib Shorts are designed to offer enhanced moisture control on the hottest, most intense rides.
With increased temperature regulation throughout their construction the lightweight bibs work well on the hottest of days.
The shorts feature a lightweight fabric with laser-cut incisions in heat-release zones through the thighs that flow into a highly breathable, wicking bib strap to draw sweat away from your body and allow you to focus on your cadence.
“When it reaches peak summer, hot, intense rides are the pay off for cold winter training. It’s also the time your body overheats, so we’ve developed a variant of the Pro Bib shorts to effectively manage moisture."
- Lightweight Lycra Sport Fibre
- Laser-cut incisions on the thighs to maximise ventilation
- Fast wicking mesh bib straps
- Dolomiti Pro Gel Chamois, optimised for indoor training
- Flat locked seams
- Silicon leg gripper
- 80% Polyamide
- 20% Elastane
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag
Share Your Ride
Mention @LecolUK or upload here to be featured on lecol.cc