Designed for the hottest of days on the bike, the Pro Lightweight Bib Shorts are all about building breathability into your ride. Perforated mesh side panels allow for better breathability and improve moisture wicking. Low bulk and lightweight upper material further aids ventilation and works to keep you cool when the mercury is touching 30 and above.
Making use of lightweight refolded elastic bib straps and a lightweight silicone printed leg gripper to ensure a secure fit across the entirety of the body, these bib shorts feel stable in and out of the saddle. Resting on a Pro Dolomiti Chamois for dual density comfort and shock absorption, these bib shorts deliver on the hotter days and on the roughest of mountain roads.
"The Pro Lightweight Bib Shorts are the choice pair for riders tackling fast rides in hot and humid conditions. Perforated and lightweight materials ensure these offer top breathability and support in peak summer conditions."
- Prefolded elastic bib uppers
- Mesh side panels
- New Lightweight Leg Gripper
- Pro Dolomiti Chamois
- Main Body Fabric: 80% Polyamide, 20% EA
- Weight: 225 GSM
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Close all zippers/velcro fastenings
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag