The Pro Lightweight Gloves are designed for riders who need extra protection during colder months but still want the freedom offered by summer mitts.
Fleece back material on the hand back offers thermal insulation and protection from wind and showers whilst durable yet minimal padding on the palm ensures comfort, grip, and flexibility.
A longer snug fit makes the Pro Lightweight Gloves an excellent choice to wear on their own or as a liner when temperatures drop below 8 degrees.
"Gloves are an incredibly personal choice; bringing comfort and protection when spending long hours in the drops. The Le Col lightweight gloves are made to provide targeted padding to critical weight and stress bearing areas of your palm."
- Wind and shower-proof
- Thermal fleece lining
- Longer fit
- Touch screen conducive forefinger and thumb
- Micro-fibre nose wipe on the thumb
- Reflective logo
- Reflective detailing for increased visibility
- 86% Polymide
- 14% Elastane
- Polyester 100%
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag